View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Re: 10/20 stars deep

Have no experience of this game but I am pretty sure he would have you beat here. There is a decent chance he has AK of course which is the only reason I could find a call in this spot but I dont feel your odds are anywhere good enough to call. Overpairs are unlikely I feel as they would have bet the turn, as would AQ but you could well be shown clubs or a house on a call. Infact the more I think about it I am swaying slightly more towards the call as I cannot see overpairs, AQ, or mid pairs being played this way.

HOWEVER - It is true that when you check the river he can be fairly certain you were not drawing and probably have some sort of hand to be calling with out of position on the flop, so a bluff by a missed AK would be a -ev move as it would be called more often than not given you obviously have a hand, so I say fold as he surely has you beat

Jez

Hi zeebo btw it was me you were playing on UB 1/2 HU the other night as TeamRazor (low stakes player that I am [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )