Thread: jack johnson
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: jack johnson

instead of spending so much time trying to figure out why people hate JJ, you should concentrate on why your music tastes suck so bad. JJ is a [censored] hair less worse then dave mathews, and dave mathews is the suckiest suck that ever did suck.

it's a well known fact that the masses celebrate mediocrity and JJ is no exception. it has nothing to do with hating JJ, it's the fact that people love crappy mediocre acts like this that get people riled up.

it's even more hilarious that you're in great anticipation to see him in concert.

you should eat at applebees before you go to the concert.

it's even funnier that you care what other people think of your music tastes.

[ QUOTE ]
I've liked JJ for a long time and he's definitely one of the best singer/songwriters you'll find today. You'll run into a lot of haters here who need to make themselves feel cool by talking [censored] about anything popular among the kids who used to give them swirlies in High School, but ignore them. Jack Johnson puts on a great show, I'm seeing him when he comes to MD in September and I can't wait.

EDIT: Just to clarify, he's one of the best singer/songwriters due mainly to a lack of good singer/songwriters, than any incredible talent on his part.

[/ QUOTE ]