View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 10:16 AM

Default I got cheated by Ultimate Bet in their last promotion :(

I just got cheated by UltimateBet in their last promotion, the one about participating in their commercial [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So the conditions were you had to play 3,000 hands in a certain period and they entered you into a special winner takes all freeroll (which was last Sunday, 3 days ago).

So after playing 3,000 hands (which is a lot) and being down $1,500 I notice last Thursday that the registration for the freeroll is over, but my name is not on the list. I e-mail their support.

They answer that yes, I have met the requirements, and they would manually enter me into the tournament "in the next hours". Nothing happens. I e-mail them again. They say sorry for the delay, we forwarded your e-mail to the tournament department. No result. My next three (!) e-mails are just ignored.

So they never entered me, I got cheated out of my seat, which they admitted I qualified for [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . Now it's been 3 days since, and I have never heard from them anymore. Not even apologies, nothing !!!
They only have e-mail as their only support, and I am getting ignored. Don't understand why they are treating customers like this, but I am definitely done with UB. Enough for me of those cheaters.
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]