View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Here\'s the skinny about the left supporters here at 2+2 ........

[ QUOTE ]
.....you gloss over - very quickly I might add - something that doesn't support your pro-left politcal agenda, even though it is completely factual. Instead, you get all giddy firing away at something NOT FACTUAL, but something that is all the rage - e.g. the Minutemen in this case. Posting away with the arrogant "can-you-top-this?" (75% skin-head, 90& neo-nazis, ad nauseum) - mentality, but conistently no facts!!! Innuendo, repeated over & over, and pretty soon, all the left marchers in lock step recite these statements as fact. Dumb, dumb, dumb says the Good Dr, but what do I know? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

o for the love of god.

YOU started this thread about the minutemen. No mexican PM's or racist comments from him, NOTHING. If you wanted to talk about that WHY NOT PUT IT IN THE OP. you can't just have a go at us for not discussing the mexican PM's racist views, WHEN THE GOD DAMN THREAD IS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. are we mind readers?

i provide you with some evidence to support my arguement, pictures, eyewitness accounts, etc. and you have the balls to tell me im not being factual? then you divert attention away from the topic of the thread that YOU started.

you are the one doing the glossing over.