View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Cardplayer Cruise Trip Rport

Great report, Joe.

I've been wondering what I should say, but I wanted to get some things off of my chest (haha) since I got home, so I attended to my journal first.

Well, as far as the pic goes, at least I can't possibly look any worse, lol. I still don't have much hair. My teeth have slowly gotten discolored. I was so cold I had to put on Glenn's fleece jacket over my formal clothes. Ah, the life of a middle aged loser.

The pics are great, though, really. And the ones of you really look exactly like you. The implosion one really brings out how you look in everyday beats, haha.

I'm glad we got the HORSE game going. It really seemed like the hit of the cruise. I'll never forget your comment about 3/6 being "a little over your head" (ROFL) when I tried to up the stakes. And I was hoping for 4/8 or up, lol.

I'll try to add more tomorrow. Naturally I got a cold on the last day, ugh. I just don't have any immune system, so I seem to catch everything that is passing around on a ship, with the circulated air. Blah!

Oh, and I forgot to show you my mastectomies! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]