View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 06:15 AM

Default Re: $50 PLO8, Wrap Broadway Draw, push the flop?

I disagree. Knowing what your opponent have it could be correct, but if he actually has a set you're at least a 40/60 underdog, if he has a two low hands to gi with it you're almost a 30/70 dog. I'd say just call and wait for a good card then get out on the turn if he's betting again. You want lose much, because he probably wont bet the turn unless he's got something (two pair etc) and then he would have called your reraise anyway. I'd also say the preflop raise is a mistake (if not for advertising purpose), what's wrong to have a bunch of limpers hanging in there, you either wanna lay down your hand on the flop (because you don't hit) or get a caller when you actually do hit. Wouldn't you have prefered a bunch of people in this actual scenario? All in 3 or 4 way action wouldn't have hurt, would it?

One last comment. I don't think this play you actual did on the flop gonna make you a winner or a loser in the long run, I mean this isn't really the situation you've been lookin for. It's your opponents play that is horrible. What kind of hand could he expect you to have that puts him in a better position than even money?