Thread: losing
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 07:12 PM

Default losing

Hello, I am have been frequenting this forum on and of for a while now, but decided to post. The last 30 or so hours in the last 3-4 days have been complete misery at the 2-4 tables. Ak missing. Over pairs being rivered. four flushes ruining my sets. bad players playing every hand and hitting. Bad players raising and I am having to fold to bluffs because I keep missing. I have been playing live and online (online 2-3 tables lost 200 that way and lost 340 live playing about 25 hours on that). I have lost over 500 dollars those 30 hours(online 2-3 tables lost 200 that way). I play fairly tight, and have been winning consistently for a while now. I am not saying I am an expert, but assuming I was an expert I would like to know if this kind of a thing happens often or rarely. I need a pep talk of some kind, or maybe i need help on my game. But first, I would like to know how big swings can be at 2-4. Everything has been going against me. I have been sitting at great tables as well and just have been so devastated emotionally from this. I was contemplating quitting even. I took breaks to let the rush against me fizzle but it just wouldn't stop. help me out guys, I dont want to quit! thanks.