Thread: Almost FT, A7o
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Almost FT, A7o

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to offend either, but when Strassa, MLG, bugstud and I all agree this is a fold, it's a fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, this is not an argumet. Are we discussing MTT strategy or come here to say "he said so, it must be true"??

But if you insist, MLG has already stated above, as a reply to a previous post of mine here: "this is not an obvious decision one way or the other." Strassa didn't come back to this thread until now (knowing Strassa, I'm not sure he won't be convinced this is a call after all, but I'll let him speak for himself), and Bugstud only said "what he said" after Strassa. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I really think that you (as others here) tend to be somewhat weak tight when it comes to calling, specifically all-in. I can understand it, but sometimes you should really re-evaluate IMO.

I was ready to be conviced that this is maybe a fold, but as this thread developes, I find calling more and more correct, and I don't see any strong enough argument in favour of folding this clear and significant (IMO) +EV spot.