View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 07:05 PM

Default Re: favourite movie rants

El D,

Nicely done. If he's gonna go the gun route, here's the gun rant:

Ricky Slade: Here's scenario B for you Bob, see how you feel about this one. Now I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but I think I'm starting to get under Ruiz's skin as well, OK? It all started with the whole Red Dragon, or the Welsh guy, whatever, they can play it down all they want but you know 200 grand's a lot of [censored] money! It's a [censored] lot of money! OK? 200 grand is definitely a lot of [censored] money! And now I've got Ruiz calling me [censored] Fruit-Pie the [censored] magician! Tellin' me that I can't [censored] call my main man Max, who [censored] sent me out on the [censored] operation? And what about the Welsh guy? He's [censored] scat all over, they [censored] disappear and talk! And you haven't noticed this either but when he's not [censored] looking at me or you're [censored] doing whatever, I've got [censored] Jimmy in the mirror with his [censored] too. It's [censored] coming at me from here, I don't know where it is! It might be coming this way, it might be coming that way, but the [censored] [censored]'s coming and I'm not gonna be late for the [censored] dance man, I'm not gonna be [censored] late for the dance on this one.
Bobby: You're not getting a gun.

Going home to watch Made,
CE