View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Re: What content should be censored from the politics forum?

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if you don't like reading facts or having logic applied to them. I know you don't find that constructive to peacefully wallowing in your emotionally derived lib views.

[/ QUOTE ]

A: my post was about the irrational structure of your arguments... not about who's right and wrong in this particular case... like i said, i am not convinced that bush lied, strictly speaking, though I'm SURE that your line of reasoning on the issue is nonsensical, manipulative, BS- as any educated person (who is not wearing ideologically created metaphhorical blinders) would see...

B: though I'm liberal on most issiues, i have some shockingly conservative stances on some stuff that would suprise you... (you'd know if you read my posts)

C: I actually like some of your posts... like the one in this thread, which pointed out: "And while discussing consensual sex between an adult and a 15 year old isn't in the same league as those who abuse young children, it still is discussing illegal activity with underage children/adolescents and shouldn't be tolerated. And it's not just a matter of legisaltion. And morality does matter, especially regarding children"- right on... this subject (and others... like "are blacks inferior?" and "OBL is a good person") should be off-limits on what is intended to be a reasonable board for discussion of issues that are debatable by retional people.

so...

we'll see.