View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: What good are we? As poker players, are we socially responsible?

[ QUOTE ]
suntsu69 is right. Bulgaria is not a third world country. I guess it is more correct to label it as a developing one (which is a more broad category that includes some of the third world countries but excludes the ones with most underdeveloped economies). As much I hate to admit it, that is the truth. How else would you classify en economy in which the average monthly salary is about $200-250 (that is including the rural and not just the urban areas) and prices are converging to the EU averages? I won't go into GDP figures and other economic indicators, cause I don't know the latest numbers...

For those of you that do not know, which is understandable, Bulgaria is a small and beautiful Eastern European country with rich history and traditions. It has a booming tourist industry and its economy is definitely on the rise. The country is scheduled to join the EU in 2007... Take my word for it, I am voluntarily going back to live there after spending a few years in the States [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS suntsu69, pm me if you want to get in touch. By the way, did you call yourself after the author of The Art of War? Isn't his name spelled Sun Tzu with a z? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [haha, dai da ne se obijdame i narichame pederasi; prati mi chastno suobshtenie ako iskash. upseh s pokera]

[/ QUOTE ]

Skimpily clad hot chicks walk on streets everywhere you go?