View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Ten things that Party Poker should do.

1 - People still use avaters?
I don't understand this. Do you tape over the players on your computer screen?

2 - No observer chat is ridiculous. Maybe late in the big MTTS only.
Why is this ridiculous. It would just be another option. You wouldn't have to use it. Sometimes I want to eliminiate all of the non-players, but allow the players to chat. If you don't like this option, don't use it.

3 - They do.
They don't. There is a way to do this, but it is not on the screen when you sign up.

4 - I personally like turbo MTTs, as a lot of people do. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean they should be gone with.

The problem is the stalling. That is really what I would like Party to address. I would suggest a 10 second time to act. You must admit the stalling phase is ridiculous.

5 - You can check your drives for this.
DAH. I don't want to be asked if I want one after the game is over. I usually 3-play. This is an annoyance. The answer is always no for me.

6 - I do not get this..
When I sign on to Party, the "Register Party Login" pop-up comes on. Then the "Message from Party" pop-up comes on. I never read the "Message from Party" pop-up, and wish it didn't pop up.

7 - This is just stupid. Why wouldn't they show you your 2 cards? What is the downside to this?

There is no downside to showing me my two cards before mucking them, but it is upsetting when you see a QQ get mucked without the chance of playing it. I am back. It asks me if I am back after it has mucked my hand. I wish to play that hand sometimes. It should ask me if I am back before it mucks my hand.

8 - I've seen many people do this. It isn't a great feature, but it isn't bad.

I don't remember anyone using the "Bet Pot" feature. I often check, and it never adds up to the pot. It does no harm the way it is though.

9 - Not one sit does this. How lazy can you possibly be.
I 3-play. It would be helpfull to me.

10 - I think I've sate with someone who stalled a whole MTT once. And I have played A LOT of MTTs. This is not a problem.

You are a unique individual. Usually when someone stalls constantly during a tournament, most players on that table are angry about it. This seems to happen a lot to me.

Overall, this post is useless. I can think of 50 things Party needs to do, and not one of them are on your list.

A lot of anger here. Why not post what you find wrong with Party. Be useful.