View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 06:18 AM

Default Re: Some 100NL 6m hands

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1: Fold or limp preflop. Suited aces like position. If you raise, you typically have a heads up raised pot with a drawing hand that has no top pair strength - exactly what you don't want.

[/ QUOTE ]

My plan is to have him fold more than 50% of the time when I make a pot bet on the flop, hopeless ?

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 2: You were obviously drunk. Don't bluff draw heavy boards, and typically don't bluff people who minraise preflop and minibet flops. They like to call a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not drunk, just trying to figure out what I can get away with, so I try to win every pot that might be +EV to go for.
Think you are right on this one though, sucks to end up in some multistreet bluff.

The guy who minraised preflop wasnŽt the flop better though.

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 3: Your hand is a little weak for raising UTG+1. I'd limp with it from LP or from open raise from a later position. You should fold preflop. Fold to his checkraise. You're probably crushed, and you're certainly not going to invest your stack to find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really hate limping and getting raised, so figured I might aswell raise it myself, atleast that way, IŽll have better odds on a bluff.

I really dont have much idea about how to play preflop in NL, but hyperaggro is most fun and works ok so far..

CanŽt you win playing this style in NL200 and down ?