View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 02:45 PM

Default Re: BattleField Poker--Almost a Winner

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really have no problem multi-tabling at Prima. It will get conufsing sometimes, but I just have it to where it will play the alerts only. That way I will know when it is my turn. That is my Prima advice of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

... and raise the sound volume in "sound options" as well!

[/ QUOTE ]

I never play with the sound on. I can't stand the sound of beeps and warings and whatnot. I always play with the sound off and the software should work just as well for those who like this option as not.

It's a simple fix, but many sites have this problem, and simple as it may be it keeps me from going back.

I tried four-tabling again last night, and I was getting timed out and picked up repeatedly. By contrast I can play six to ten games using Party's beta and MTH without much problem.

I also prefer knowing how many seconds I have left to act. The slider is inefficient, and inexact.

That little blinking yellow arrow and seconds to act countdown timer they use on Party seems to make all the difference. At least to me. At Stars they have this big blue blob that blinks, but your cards cover it up most of the time--and it's the wrong color. Yellow is the universal sign of warning, lol. It works well.