View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 03:24 AM

Default Re: Good Political Blogs

[ QUOTE ]
I did a search for the politics forum and found 1 relevant thread entitled "Where do you get your information" but there were not many good political blogs, just links to mainstream news sources like Google News, BBC and CNN. So if you could all share your favorite Political Blogs, I would be very appreciative

I need good sources ranging from the wacky right, to the wacky left, and everything in between. I need blogs with discussion and analysis as well as news and information, so if you know of anything please share it

thanks a lot guys

[/ QUOTE ]

It would help if this was broken down into two categories.

The first would be a clearinghouse for the "all-star" links of the day, whether they are links to opinion pieces, stories, or columns. I like RealClearPolitics for this. They do a great job on links to the day's right leaning columns and opinion pieces, and they are fair in that they do a good job posting links to the most important and talked about left leaning material. Drudge has an interesting hodgepodge.

I'd like to add something similar from the left, if for no other reason than to know where Andy Fox is coming from [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

The second would mostly center around the blogger's opinions with links outward. Instapundit and Glen Reynolds seemed to be top bloggers a few years back, but I really don't know who's worth reading (e.g Wonkett?) today on limited time.

~ Rick