View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Daniel Negreanu Has Never Had a Royal Flush?

scfuji where can i find a bigger version of that ass holy crap

ive had 3 royals, all online - first was 1/2 limit actually triggered the bad beat bonus - other guy had a set of aces on the flop, turned quads, the ace of spades made my royal.

the second royal was in a small stakes sng, had atd and actually flopped a royal. no action though.

last one was real recently, .15/.25 6 handed NLHE. this one was good. i had qth and raised on the button 8x representing a big hand. sb reraised me to $5 from $2, guy on my right calls, and i had implied odds galore between the 2 of them and my pretty healthy stack for the stakes (was around $30) i flop the nut straight. the board is As Kh Jh. yeah thats right. im open ended str flush and i have the nuts ATm
sb reraiser bets out. because i dont know the rules of the site im on regarding the royal flush bonus (do u have to play to a showdow) i take the chance of getting outdrawn so i can hit that $150 royal bonus instead of scaring dudes off. so all 3 of us see the turn.
ace of hearts i have the royal. check check check. now, the river - a total blank. the aggressor in the sb goes all in. 2nd/3 calls. of course i call. sb (preflop reraiser) had kk and turned a boat. other guy had trip aces with an 8 offsuit kicker. mr kings full of aces went on tilt for literally hours. he was following me around to all my tables, telling me how terrible i am. of course i tried to explain to him that i had the nuts from the flop on and he didnt even have the nut boat, but u know how that goes.... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]