View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 05:44 AM

Default Re: Bloggers, Trolls, and the STTF

[ QUOTE ]
The good posters DO do their part in making quality posts and making this place a daily (or 2340985723495 times daily) stop for a lot of this.

It's the gay people who make gay posts that mess it up. I hate sifting through 2138947 [censored] threads before there's one worth replying to. Then when there is a decent thread, there are four or five responses before someone derails it and it turns into a contest of who can post the most retarded picture of random people holding what unverifiably are alcoholic bevarages.

That's why I'm not posting anymore. You say that the trolls will always be around...but I'll do my part here. When the gay people stop being gay, I'll stop being bitter and start posting again. In the mean time I'll just continue to have dynamite discussions with my tru niggas.

Congrats to Yugo for getting me hooked on Heineken.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to the $22 and $33s HH thread, the picture had nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread. I didn't initially make the thread deteriorate, it's the posters who came in talking about 40s and malt liquor forum, etc and whether or not players would send me HHs or take me serious. I'm guessing you either missed that or disregarded it like so many others have.

Irie guy admitted to making a dumb comment in a useless thread about Daniel Negreanu failing to use the term "blocking bet". Yet, when you speak of gay people messing up threads that you have to filter through, somehow I take it that you're weren't including him. Is that the type of dynamite discussions you're talikng about discussing with your true nuuuhhhs?