View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 11:57 AM

Default A couple more $100/200 hands

This time, 4 and 3 handed respectively. My opponent (the same in both hands) seems like the typical good mid/high-limit player so far.

Hand 1:

Villain openraises on the button, small blind folds, I three-bet from the big blind with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], and he calls.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I bet and he calls.

Turn: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I bet, he raises, I 3-bet, he 4-bets, I call.

River: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I check, he bets, I puke a bit and call.

---

Hand 2:

I raise with J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on the button. Small blind calls, and villain calls from the big blind.

Flop: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB checks, BB leads out, as he did with the same preflop action on at Q-T-7 twotone flop just one or two orbits ago, I raise, SB folds and BB calls.

Turn: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. BB bets, I call.

River: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. BB bets, I raise.

lars