View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 03:37 AM

Default Re: OMFG Absolute Software Sucks Sooooo Bad

They really have some issues there.

They have my computer (which I sent to them when they asked because they wanted to look at my specific probs...they bought me a new computer...thread on this was back in June).

I couldn't really play on AP because it was such a resource hog on my computer (I had an Inspiron 5100...I now have a 9300...but it's still a resource hog).

A month or so later they wanted to ask me some more questions about my problems which I thought was strange.
They had my computer...they should be able to see the slow-downs for themselves...and I had already told them I know nothing about computers. But I answered their questions and they were very nice and very professional.

and obviously they bought me a new $1500 computer so I am quite partial to the folks over there.
I only wish I could play even 1 table there without the resource meter on my task-manager shooting WAY up.
They would likely get some of my play if their software was better. I suspect there are others who would be interested in taking advantage of all of their reload bonuses and playing there more often...but like me just give up out of general frustration.

I don't know much about the internet or computers...and I don't know why it's so hard to create a poker-site that doesn't fall apart. But I know that there are some sites that are pretty reasonable to play on and don't have resource-hogging issues or anything else...and there are sites like absolute (and others) that just weren't designed right somehow or don't have enough server-space or whatever.