View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Should Brown be Replaced by Giuliani

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A quick question for you: In the 4 years Bush has been Prsident has he ever done anything that you thought was unwise or didn't agree with?

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely! He's definitely not my perfect pick for president, but imo he's been better than the alternative.

I'm a big believer in responsiblity and laying it where it belongs. Casey Sheehan wasn't killed by George Bush, he was killed by some goon in Iraq. Bush is not killing the refugees from N.O., the third largest hurricane to make landfall on U.S. soil as well as numerous failures of gov't (suprise suprise) on many levels. It seems to be a knee-jerk reaction among Bush-bashers that anything that goes wrong at any level of gov't is Bush's responsiblity and I think this attitude is wrong. Just my opinion though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as a show of tripartisan unity(me being a Libertarian), BCPVP is not to be confused with BGC or pre-enlightened FishHooks in terms of his leanings...in other words, he's a staunch, unbending conservative like those guys, but he'll at least give other theories their due...at least, that has been my experience.