View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

I know a very very very little about the upcoming Stars program but I'm not supposed to talk about it. I will say that based on what I know it looks promising and makes more sense than Party's....but we'll have to wait and see the finished product to see how much value there is too it.

The big concern here is that the games already have a reputation of being a bit tougher. I haven't played ring-games there for ages so I don't know if this true any longer. I can't imagine the games are THAT bad.

It will be interesting to see if the games are worse/worthwhile if there are a bunch of award-chasers trying to get massive amounts of points for a WSOP entry or something
I think they will also have other prizes that will be enticing for players who don't have an extreme high-volume.

If there are plenty of prizes that even the fish are interested in trying to acquire then I think it's possible that this Stars VIP club might not make the games too much worse.

I too am hoping they get this right....and hope that the games are good enough to be worth playing on.