View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

Just got paid today, got me a pocket full of change.

I sent them an email on Tuesday asking about my 'raked hands' VIP November agreement, and got the standard reply:

[ QUOTE ]
"Thank you for contacting us.

I have passed your e-mail onto our Bonus investigations department who will review this for you. They will contact you within the next couple of days."

[/ QUOTE ]

I've not received an email reply yet, but logged into my PP account this morning and both my "VIP Bonus November", and my "Party points cash promotion" were paid in the amounts I was expecting.

In my case they had offered me $470 for 22K raked hands and they paid me $350 for ~17K raked hands, so they pro-rated it correctly.

For the "Thanksgiving, giving thanks" popup I had met the first target, but "that was enough" so I didn't make the second target, and I was paid accordingly.

I've been told nothing yet about December.

So overall I would say that I am satisfied with Party's incentives in October and November. The VIP and popups have resulted in them paying me ~17% of my MGR. (Then again, I never had a 32% Eurobet deal either)

I also thought the Halloween spooky ticket promo was very lucrative for those who were able to take advantage of it. Unfortunately I mostly missed the boat on that one and only got $30.

My two main gripes with the Party VIP at this point are the lack of communication and the uncertainty.

I would be happy if I could just 'know' that Party would continue to give me a similar incentive for similar levels of play (increasing slighty as I slowly move up in limits).