View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Update

yay an alcohol post. I didn't want to start a new thread involviong alcohol, so here goes:

Alright, im a little drunk, so leniancy is in order. Tomorrow I leave for home at 7 in the morning, so I'm staying at my uncle's house near the Long Beach airport. He was invited to a christmas party across the street, unfortunately, he is really sick and could not make it. He sent me in his stead with my grandmother, whom I was supposed to introduce to the neighboors because my grandmorther is an 80 year old romanian nutcase and doesn't like leaving the house. I ask if they'll have beer, he says they wiull, im in. I take her over there, she's bitching in a foreign language about how she hates the people across the street. i drop her off int he house, say hi to a few yuppie douchebags and theiur semi hot wives, and go to find the keg. (not before snagging a corona from the host, who somehow thinks im 21 or doesn't care) I go out back to the keg and there are 3 guys standing around trying to figure out how to work it. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] How do you get through college and not know how to work a keg? Im a godam freshman and I know. So I get beers for all of them, and it is this really bitter Sierra stuff. Eww. So I drink around 4 of those while talking to these guys about real estate in california. Then I see these hot 20 somethings go iknto the house. I bid adieu to my yuppie douchebag freinds, and go in to talk to those two. I talk to one of them a while and am feeling good when I let it drunkenly slip that I am a freshman. WEhoops. Now the host is pouring hard drinks for people (i down a few), and I end of hitting on the hot wife of one of the yuppies. This is where it turns bad. Im 18. The hjot moms daughter comes in, who has been sitting in the other room with her young friends. Ummmmmm shes 15, kinda hot, yada yada. She starts ta;lking to me and we go to the bathroom and make out. I get out when I start to feel bad and I see my grandmother drinking her fourth glass of wine. Now she's drunk and so am i so i tell her that we are leaving. We somehow make it back across the street and into the house, where i start up my computer to finish sweating CardsharpCook pwn the Grand Tournament V.