View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Banging Chicks from Real Life

[ QUOTE ]
So my friend has a tuft of hair on his back. He doesn't have a full grown carpet of back hair, just a random patch of backhair towards his neck. So he's on a date one night with this girl and she goes to put her arm on his back and feels the tuft of back hair. She doesn't pull her arm away, no, she just keeps rubbing his back (including the hair). When this happened, he knew he's in. So, before gluing some hair to your chest, I'd be careful. It's a pretty good test of the self esteem of the girl. If she sees the unsightly hair and accepts it, she is a girl of low self-esteem and likely low morals. You will be able to get her in bed and do all types of freaky stuff. I think this was a concept a sex-machine like powers mastered. He could identify the freaky girls due to an arsenal of weapons including his body carpet.

But if you look at Hans and Franz, Drago or Hasselhoff (who probably banged the whole cast of Baywatch, good man), they seem to be virtually hairless. Besides the hair advice, if I've learned anything, it's come from tv and movies. So this advice can't be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Although I enjoy your posts, I must take issue with one point. Mitch Buchanan rocked the chestfro.