View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 09:45 PM

Default ($27) - \"I get high..with a little help...from my friends\"

Always wanting to be the helpful one, I took part in the final bubble hand to "protect" the dead chips.

PF a risk in itself. If shortie swipes them, he has gained enough FE to put additional squeeze on me. If I join, I can help ensure his demise. If the whole thing back-fires, I am now the short-stack.

Seat 1 - crazy mo'fo. up & down like a yo-yo since 6-handed...JUST having his slowplayed AA cracked by two pair (limped PF..whoops).

Seat 4 - scared little girl. a couple MONSTER pots mid tourney, folding fast since

Seat 5 - just hit the jackpot...pretty solid player. doing his share of pushing short-handed.

Seat 1: (1005 in chips)
bluefeet (2665 in chips)
Seat 4: (3050 in chips)
Seat 5: (6780 in chips)
All Ante 25
Seat 4: posts small blind 200
Seat 5: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bluefeet [Kd 8h]
Seat 1: raises 580 to 980 and is all-in
<font color="blue">shortie is pushing a rediculous number of hands here. as tight as SB has been, figuring my K8o possibly being ahead of shortie, i didn't want to risk BB having to call with crap. if i fold, and UTG holds, he's back to 2300ish. if either blind wants to push me off - representing a genuine hand, so be it - i'd ditch</font>
bluefeet: calls 980
Seat 4: calls 780 &lt;--- good...more help
Seat 5: calls 580 &lt;--- nice..."we" should take this down
*** FLOP *** [Th 7s 2d]
Seat 4: checks
Seat 5: checks
bluefeet: checks &lt;--- all according to plan
*** TURN *** [Th 7s 2d] <font color="blue">[Kc]</font>
Seat 4: checks
Seat 5: bets 1600 &lt;--- craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
<font color="blue">well ain't that a pisser? we have no side pot. the board isn't "scary". wtf? i'm fixin to go broke myself, with what i'm sure now is an inferior hand. but what if this bastard is bluffing? why would he bluff? why would he bet? i can "safely" go bust calling here, taking 3rd if either of us win the hand.</font>
bluefeet: ???

PF - likie?
Turn decision - ????