Thread: unfluctuation
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Ok, the old TSP is back . . . .

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, it depends if dcif and schneids would be up for it.

I'm ready to go for $50,000 per man. 150BB.

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by $50k per man? Contingent, of course, upon getting all parties to agree to play, are you agreeing on the wager vs. me for $50k instead of the $100k I proposed? I could probably live with that + expenses (ie: loser will pay expenses of all parties involved). Or are you saying the freezeouts will be for $50k each or total, and the wager vs. me will stand at $100k?

Also, please let me know if you'd like to make additional wagers on Tommy not being the first to bust out 3,4,5, or more times out of ten.

I assume each of these ten freezeouts will be played until such point as one player busts out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you need to play each freezeout till the end. Wont there be real money involved in each one?

[/ QUOTE ]

It could work either way. For the purposes of this wager, the freezeouts would only need to go until one guy busts out. However, if the people involved wanted to play them out, that could be done as well. For logistical (time) reasons, that might necessitate doing them for smaller number of BBs each.

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyone want side action on whether or not this wager takes place? I'll take 'it won't happen' straight up for reasonable amounts.