View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 09:46 PM

Default TPNK with some history, river...

Some history on this opponent. Earlier I led out with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on a K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] board in a multiway unraised pot (he limped OTB), he raised, I 3-bet, and he called. I bet a 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] turn and checked a 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] river. He checked behind with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Overall he seems slightly loose and slightly passive. He has been folding more at this table than anyone other than me, though.

On to the hand. UTG raises. He's kinda LAG, seems that he might be tilting. Bad overall. He's coldcalled by MP, a semi-calling station, and CO, who isn't great but doesn't stand out as terrible (he's loose and kinda passive, likes suited cards preflop but doesn't have much of a semblance of a postflop game). SB, the villain from the past hand, calls as well. I call in the BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. 5 to the flop for 10SB.

The flop is K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB bets. I raise. Everyone else folds. Two to the turn, 7BB.

The turn is the 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. SB checks. I bet. He calls. Two to the river, 9BB.

The river is the T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. SB checks. I...