View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: Granny or somebody???

[ QUOTE ]
The second key question here is the documents one. Could you please email Prima regarding this? They do not just do this regarding credit card issues, but also cashout ones as well. And when they 'ask' you for it, your account is FROZEN until you comply. I would be interested in knowing their response.

[/ QUOTE ]

My experience with RV:

I think I had to send them a copy of a utility bill early on. (Maybe my license, I don't remember, it was a year ago). I know I had to send them a utility bill to change my address.

To "send", I simply scanned and emailed. You don't have to mail or fax.

I have cashed out a fair amount from there (between 10 and 20k) in multiple chunks. It is slow (sometimes up to a week), but I have always gotten my money. Also, I get a form email telling me I may not understand cash out policy every time I cash out. It seems to suggest that the method I am using to cash out is not valid (ala crediting back to a credit card more than you deposited from it (I have never used a CC either way in regards to poker sites)), but then the cash out goes through just fine. That email is like the "your cashout has been proceesed" email to me. Don't get weirded out if you get one of those, just give it another day or so and check your neteller/firepay/whatever you are using.