View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 04:09 AM

Default Re: POKER SOURCE ONLINE TREATS NEW CUSTOMERS POORLY

Poker source online just doesn't get it. Instead of resolving this isssue they choose to attack me. Instead of fixing the problem by making an EXCEPTION they insinuate that I am a liar in a public forum. Read the quote of what MIKEJ posted and if he's not saying that he thinks that I am trying to cheat PSO what is he saying. "So as an adult you want to take no responsibility for yourself? Since you signed up at 10:53am, but didn't post about your mistake until 4:18pm, over 5 hours later..... my guess is that you didn't know about the upgrade when you signed up and read about it after you signed up. Now you are trying to get credit for something that you either a) didn't know about when you signed up or b) didn't follow the directions to get." I admitted that I made a mistake, and all I asked for was an exception. In my opinion most businesses would make an exception in a case like this. Instead PSO chooses to argue with me. Is this a way for businesses to treat their customers in a public forum. I don't think it is.