View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:31 AM

Default Re: POKER SOURCE ONLINE TREATS NEW CUSTOMERS POORLY

In most businesses if the customer makes a small mistake exceptions can be made. Sadly this is not PSO's policy. I asked for an exception. PSO said no. I guess I can live with that move on and use other extra bonus sites. What really irks me is that they said in a public forum that I was a liar. That is wrong. They can deny me a promo but they should never say things like that about a customer. Once again I will copy and paste what was said about me by MIKEJ of PSO "So as an adult you want to take no responsibility for yourself? Since you signed up at 10:53am, but didn't post about your mistake until 4:18pm, over 5 hours later..... my guess is that you didn't know about the upgrade when you signed up and read about it after you signed up. Now you are trying to get credit for something that you either a) didn't know about when you signed up or b) didn't follow the directions to get. You can call this poor customer service if you like; that is your right. However, the fact remains that we have responded to your posts in a timely manner and the bottom line is it would actually be poor customer service to give you the upgrade. The directions couldn't be clearer and we have never given credit to customers after the fact. Giving you credit would be a disservice to them."

If you think that this a proper way for a business to treat a customer please support poker source online. If you think, as I do, that this is wrong I urge you to take your business elsewhere.