View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 06:25 AM

Default Re: Game almost repaired: What I did and what\'s left

[ QUOTE ]
About way behind or way ahead.
Few have asked about this via PM, it might be better I answer here so someone can correct and add if I miss something.

You are playing 5/10nl 6max with 100BB stacks.
And get A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] UTG and I make your normal $40 openraise. Only the BB calls who happens to be a good solid player. Flop comes K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
The player check and you bet $80, and opponent calls this is all standard so far.
Now turn is T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] BB checks again. Now the BB:s range here is usually, KK,QQ,JJ AK,AQ,KQ,KJ,KT,QJ,QT maybe some lower pocket pairs i.e TT & 99 & 44

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not agree. First of all, I eliminate KK/QQ from the handrange because they would reraise preflop. AK usually does too, but often doesn't so that can stay in.

A much more likely hand range, in my opinion once you get to the turn is AK, AQ, KQ, JT, 44, and KJ with maybe a slight chance of QQ.

I would put KQ, J10 as the most likely hands followed by 44. The game I play in is probably a lot nittier than the game you play in if your hand range is actually accurate.

Also I want to mention that the presence and likeliness of J10 in the handrange means that you are not WA/WB because sometimes he will have J10 which means on the turn he has 13 outs, or ~20%.