Thread: Saw 2
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Saw 2

The worst part about this movie--as is the type with most mystery thrillers--was the audience. I had one of those idiotc girls behind me who just commentates throughout the movie. And ina terrible way. Either it is obvious stuff like "Don't crawl in there!" or "Oh that's blah blah blah" Well no sh*t sherlock, welcome to the movie. I tend to be pretty good about mystery thillers and I hate people that feel the need to incorrectly guess something different every 3 minutes.

Meh. The other thing I hate about this type of movie is the fact that people have a LOT of trouble understanding things about it. Everyone doesn't understand something simple and they want to talk about how stupid the characters are...Blah.

As an example.....: <font color="white"> The razors on the arms glass box contraption. First off, she was seconds from dying and delirious, so clearly logic is out the window but..."I would just stick my hand up in that same hole to push the razors up and get my hands out..she is stupid" Well, actually you wouldnt because there was a glass extension hanging down to about her elbows. It isnt like that cylinder would fit another hand.</font> Ugh. People suck sometimes.