View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 02:23 AM

Default Re: $2500 NL hand vs. Vinny Vinh at the Borgata Open

[ QUOTE ]
hijack as a term sucks. it's not incredibly rarely used, but the people who are trying to make it more used suck. as human beings i mean they suck. this term is useless, as co+1 is even a shorter thing to type than "hijack." it not only is less well known, but well, it's less well known AND there was a perfectly good way to describe that seat before people started calling it the hijack.

i think that the point is people thought cutoff sounded cool, and well now there should be a name for other seats where you take action often. since the most frequent action seats are the late position and blinds, the next up after blinds button and cutoff was "the hijack." personally i think the world would be better off if people continued to call it co+1 or btn+2 or "2 off the button" or whathaveyou. hijack will forever seem to me to be the "man i so desperately wish i was one of the cool kids" type of words.

oh well.

nh yaser.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

the mid-high limit people I believe started it and frankly I like it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]