View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Saturday July 30th - Southeastern MA NLHE Tourney

Posted on www.homepokergames.com by me.

Plainville Tourney IV - Saturday July 30th - ( Jul 03, 2005) - Location Plainville Tourney IV - Saturday July 30th

When: Saturday July 30th 12:00 start

Cash: Games 1/2 NL, SNG's, whatever develops after tourney

Tourneys: $100 No Limit Tourney. $2000 in chips. No Rebuys. 25 min. blinds down to 20 min. blinds, starting at 10/20, 20/40, 30/60, 40/80, 50/100, 100/200, etc.

# Players: 72 capped

Play: Quality good, bad, & ugly

House Rules: Typical, plus no table talk. If you're out of the hand, STFU.

Openings: The only way to 'reserve' a spot is to prepay. I'll put you on the list, but if it fills up before you show up you will be out.

E-mail List: 2_7_offsuit(AT)comcast.com, igotfudge(AT)comcast.net

Contact: Tag. Please use email. If you absolutely have to, call 781-405-7810

Random: This is the 4th Plainville Tourney. Our goal is to have a tourney with a good blind structure that allows for cards to be played from beginning to end and not become an all-in fest after 2 hours. The previous 3 have accomplished this, everyone has responded positively, and we plan to keep it that way. The location is perfect (5 miles south of Gillette Stadium off Rt.1) and everyone has a good time. Full bar and we'll probably do burgers & dogs this time around. I now go through more than a few poker circles so it should be a good group of players attending. Come on down and suck me out... By the way, I also do the Friday game in North Attleboro (see above). We have a full table most every week, but could always fit a couple more regulars, semi-regulars in.

Past attendees from 2+2:

Me
SuitedDeuces
SlowPlayRay (who just won the morning tourney at Foxwoods on Monday - way to go bro)
Ghazban (who seems to live at Foxwoods and visit home every couple days)
and maybe 1 or 2 more....

Represent!