View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 08:29 PM

Default On the outside chance that someone wants to know

I contacted online support about this offer. Here is the transcript:

<font color="red"> Please wait for a site operator to respond. </font>
<font color="red"> You are now chatting with 'Steven' </font>
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Thank you for contacting Online Poker Support! How can I help you today?
<font color="blue"> you: </font> I had a couple questions about your neteller bonus offer
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What are the requirments for completion
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Sure!
you: How does the bonus clear?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Which NETeller bonus. We have two of them.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> 100% up to $1000
<font color="blue"> you: </font> That is the one I saw on the website. What is the other one
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> The 100% Promo Bucks promotion is credited up to a maximum amount of 1000. It is credited to a separate balance known as promo bucks. It consists on while you play at the tables and contribute to rake, a percentage goes back to your account. The exact percentage is 50%. Once this rake rebate accumulates to $5 then it automatically converts to your real money balance in that same increment. Basically, what this means is that per every $10 you have accumulated in rake at our real money tables the system will automatically grab 5 PokerBucks and convert them into $5. These $5 will be instantly credited to your real money account free of restrictions.
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Is basically the same, however is not under the first NETeller deposit.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Ok, sure basically a 50% contributed rake-back bonus, right?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Correct!
<font color="blue"> you: </font> the key being "contributed"
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What software do you use?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Excuse me?
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What software do you use? Playtech, Real Time Gaming, etc.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Is it a proprietary software
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> I'm not authorized to give that information.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What network is Cardroom affiliated with?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> PokerHost.com
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Oh, OK. Thats what I wanted to know. Thanks and have a great day.
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> You too!
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Not at this time. Thanks again.
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Thank you for choosing Online Poker Support, have a wonderful day!
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Happy Holidays!

edited to add: I HAVE NO AFFIATION. I was just curious.