View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 01:35 AM

Default Official Guide to Party Poker Rakeback

Party Poker DOES NOT officially "allow" rakeback. Okay, now that that is out of the way, Party Poker DOES WANT you (the player) to get rakeback. This is why individual trackers are enabled once again.

Many affiliates (the majority of which I am speaking of are non rb affiliates) would much rather see these trackers disabled because it virtually eliminates the possiblity of rakeback altogether.

Rackback is something Party can easily cease and it has done so in the past. However, it is a researchable fact, that Party has claimed that 10% of players contribute 70% of the sites profit. We all know who those players are and Party wants to keep them and rakeback is the way to do so.

So heres how to get your fair share:

Go to rakerebatereview (they advertise here in this forum). Navigate to their "Request Offers" forum. I think its fairly obvious that you will know what to do next.

Compare the many PM offers you will recieve. Don't simply choose the highest %. Finding an affiliate who is reputable by inquiring here and there will probably be more valuable in the long run. Whatever you do, don't go with
BusterStacks.

If you already have an existing Party account, then do the following. Cash out as many beanies and shirts as you have Reward Points for(these come in handy for waxing the new car you will be buying with your rake). Email support and "permantly close" your existing account because "you are suddenly parananoid about the legality of gambling online in your jurisdiction". You are allowed to close an account, it does not violate any T&C.

I suggest using a little discretion in waiting to open your new account, I chose 3 days, but you can do it immediately if you want. There really is no rule violations with any of this. Just make sure the first account closure has gone through before opening a second account. You are only allowed one account per person. Do not break this rule.

Try to deposit to your new account with Neteller. It didnt work right away for me, but some have had no problem, or so they say. Whatever. I just called Dikshette and told her "my wife freaked out and made me close my account because the whole family was going to prison because of my illegal gambling, but now her three days of bleeding are over and its all good again. I am eager to get back to playing poker." She says "no problem" and my new account is now Neteller approved (This won't work if you live in Maryland, sorry).

Now that youre back in action, email the Party bonus line bonus@partypoker.com, and negotiate your VIP deal. Since I had a new account, they told me there wasnt an offer to extend, but they will revisit me sometime in November.

Enjoy!