View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:33 AM

Default Re: Serious issue: Ex Girlfriend...Thanksgiving....Feeling Bad

thats a hard one...b/c after 4 years with someone...even if u dont have a broken home of your own - u do get attached to ur significant others family...and when u break up it makes the 1st holiday doubley worse. In most situations i would say dont take her...but if u make it clear that this doesnt mean anything i dont see a problem with it.

Its hard to be alone for anyone during the holidays and her situation is twice as worse as most...u were with her for 4 yrs so id imagine u two were pretty close. If the relationship ended on an ok note id take her...but if its mixed up and crazy and shes a lil clingy still id be warey. But like i said just make some boundries clear and say this doesnt mean anything towards ur relationship etc.

I dont think i could let her sit at home alone either...but if u dont WANT her there then dont...go with what u want...if a part of u wants her there as a "friend" invite her

The fact that she does have another offer makes me think shes trying to fuel things up again b/w u two or shes havin a hard time letting go...id encourage her to go with jeff was it?? Im afraid she wont and will sit at home though to get to u...so ur in a tough spot...like i said before base it on what u want and how ur friendship with her stands now