View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: So what type of new poker software would you LIKE to see?

Two thoughts.

1) As suggested, the notes in PP are not very good. There have been some posts in SS Limit about taking short-handed notes for particular situations that arise. Maybe through some brainstorming on these forums you could come up with a note taking program that is more form based (i know Microsoft forms some I use that as an example). Meaning for certain situations (e.g. raises suited aces, or bluff raised river, plays any ace, etc.) there could be a form with checkboxes (or something like this but better), where the user could click on a link next to the player name that opens this form and the appropriate situation could be checked. Alternatively the program could be made to be "smart" and do this for the user.

2) I think this is something more for PokerAce, but I thought it would be nice to see my stats viewed by my opponents. For example I might be perceived as +/- looser tighter, passive, aggressive by an opponents in his PT b/c he only has 100 hands on me. If I could see how each opponent perceives my play, I think it could add some benefit in certain situations.

Thought I would throw this out there.