View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

Wh1t3bread,

You find it sad for the human race that I believe this nonsense. In this thread I have never said I believe this 'nonsense', I have stressed that I'd rather not believe it, as the reality it implies (cynical domestic terrorism by U.S. Government) is much grimmer than the reality of the official story (the western world threatened by foreign, islamic terrorism). I do have a lot of questions regarding 9/11 though, and I would want to have an explanation that I can live with.

What bugs me a lot, is that 9/11 was covered intensively the few days afterward, planting all the images and the stories in our minds, to later stop broadcasting the images because it would be too painful for us to see. This is a bs reason. We have always been shown the images of WW2, and a lot of other man and nature related disaters, to remind us of what happened, to not to forget. How come that everything surrounding 9/11 is now clouded in secrecy, when a lot of people, even the victims, are simply looking for answers to some very basic questions of what happened that day, who were responsible, how they could have pulled it off, and how it comes that before 9/11 the gov't had no idea of what was about to happen, yet after 9/11 they had a perfect explanation and were able to point at the culprits at the speed of light.

Why is nearly ALL of the essential evidence now secret? Why, for example, were the relatives of the people who died in flight 93 told to not disclose anything they heard of the flight recordings? The government claims it is 'to protect national security' but that is a hollow phrase. The disaster has already happened, openness about what happened is not going to hurt national security in any way. Why is the access to photomaterial, videomaterial, witness accounts, material samples, flight recordings, etc. denied? Can you think of one reasonable reason, other than that there may be something to hide, whatever that may be?

What I am trying to do here, is to falsify the theory that it was a conspiracy. I am not trying to prove the theory, I am trying to falsify it, and I fail at doing so - I find no convincing arguments how it could not have been an inside job. World politics are cynical. You should open your mind to alternative explanations, research them, to either reject them, or investigate further until you can reject them, or until you have no other option than accept them as a possible reality. This is how scientific research works. I have asked a lot of questions in this thread that have found no satisfactory answer. I still hope someone can provide them, but at this point I am pessimistic.

Marnix