View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Deep in a field of 1200

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. so I want feedback but also don't wantto much harassment. i realize i played this HORRIBLY, but still [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thought id share my idiocy.

40 left out of 1200 in a pokerroom.com tourny.

I get pocket queens in middle position. guy to my right limps. i raise. everyone folds. it gets heads up. Details are sketchy cause im a retard. He covers me by like 3kish. flop comes jack,10,x, I bet 2500, he reraises me 15k. At this point i KNOW im beat but for some ODD reason i cant lay this [censored] down. i almost clicked fold but alas. i was like hmm imma call. (as soon as i did i know im [censored]. he turns over trip jacks) im like. IM SO STUPID. the only thing i could beat here is basically a complete bluff or A,J. needless to say i didnt improve adn didnt deserve to.

As soon as the hadn was over i thougth about it more and am like. only cards he could have possibly had were, A,A. K,K. Jack,10, J,J, or 10,10. I could beat none of them. Stupid me.

everyone else agree it was a dumb call.

P.s. im not looking to be harassed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (not to badly anyways ) haha

does his HUGE reraise denote weakness to you? i did have the feeling right away im beat. I think i was just really tired and my brain kinda wanted to lose so i could stop.

possibly.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he limp/called jacks at that stage and then sucked out on you... he sucked out on you. You played it exactly correctly. I'm getting it all in w/ an undercard flop every time.

He's pretty much retarded for limp/calling jacks. And he's semi retarded for playing a set that fast. It happens.