View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 03:50 AM

Default alright, you want a lousy post? just read this one.

live 10-20; the wrecking crew showed up. i locate the sucker in 29 and a half seconds. i'm just a half a second from being on sucker point.

the cards have been terrible; i'm in the CO with 88, the UTG+1 raises in and gets two cold-callers. i call, the BB calls.

flop; 457r, the UTG bets, folded to MP who raises, i reraise, folded to the UTG who reraises, call, call. the UTG is the sucker in this game. the MP is pretty solid, and the turn;

turn; A, the dang UTG comes out betting; the MP raises; there are two diamonds on board. the A is the second diamond. and i fold the thing. it's been a rotten week, so i'm not a callin.

river; what else? the dang 6 of hearts. the UTG says whoop-dee-doo!! and bets out, the MP calls with KK and the UTG turns up 66.

if it hadn't been such a lousy week, i would have called. how bad was my fold. i know that it can't be correct. i know i shoud have called.

i folded though, not so much because i thought i was behind, it was that second diamond on the turn, along with the over-card. so how bad was the fold here? should i have folded? i thought it was correct at first, but later on, i began having second doubts. all comments appreciated.