View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 06:13 PM

Default A questionable hand with DanDruff and another young player

Bellagio 80/160 full table. I destroyed dandruff at the 3 handed game (better than avg cards and good play) and I'm continuing to run/play well at the full table. He's running like horseshit and is down maybe 2.5 racks in an hour or 2 at this point. He's noticibly frustrated. The other villain is a 23ish year old kid who thinks he plays well. He has a very "inside the box" view of the game. He also limps a lot more than others. He open limped in the CO with KJo last orbit. His post-flop play is reasonable. A little more aggressive than most 80/160 players but not quite as much as the top players. I'm pretty sure at this point he thinks I'm solid.

Dandruff raises in the high-jack, young guy calls, I call with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the button. bad player in bb calls.

Flop K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

bb checks, dandruff bets, kid calls, I call, bb folds.

Turn J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Dandruf checks, kid bets, I raise (intending to put 0 more money in the pot) Thoughts?