View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 02:20 PM

Default Re: FIREPAY20- Paradise 20% Reload Bonus Code (Unadvertised)

I just came across this post on Friday. I've been playing at Paradise so I wanted to try and get the $200 bonus but I didn't have a FirePay account. On Friday I signed up for an account and was hoping by Tuesday I would be able to verify everthing as their site states that verification usually takes 2 business days.

After looking more at their site today it appears that after my bank account is verified it will then take another 2-3 business days to transfer money from my bank account to my FirePay account. Is this correct?

I've been using PayPal for 3-4 years now and with them you can pay a merchant by instant transfer from your bank account and the merchant immediately receives payment in their account. It looks like with FirePay that I'm not able to do that unless I do the maximum $300 per week Express Fund option. Is this correct?

Also, with the Express Fund their site states that you can send $300 per week. If I expressed $300 today would I then be able to express another $300 on Monday so I can get $120 total in bonus from Paradise? I wasn't sure how they treated a "week" on Firepay.

Thanks in Advance

CW