View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: There\'s a third time for everything

[ QUOTE ]
Ok here I go into Tommy's brain, (not really, probably no one can do that) how does this sound.

I'm in a full game with a couple idiot guys I KNOW I can take their WHOLE stack. I get KK one of the idiot bad players goes all in. I know that 57% I win this hand. Rather than take ANY RISK, I fold knowing that if I get unlucky thats 3K I don't have to win back. I KNOW idiot will give me his stack when he pushes it with the 2nd best hand.

Does that make sense? Tommy was going to get the idiots stack because he is bad. Tommy is not going to lose his stack because of bad luck.

Another "Tommy" thought... Idiot goes all in and gets lucky. Idiot leaves the game.
If idiot is pushing with crap he will push again and get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]
some idiots obviously haven't learned how to read english.

[ QUOTE ]
With rare exception, the opponents I have faced repeatedly for eight years in this player pool are brilliant men. Some of them are full-time poker players. Others are writers and doctors and CEO’s. Without exception, the regulars who you and others here might judge as being “poor players” are capable of sparkling excellence at poker in any given moment.

[/ QUOTE ]