View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 12:49 AM

Default Re: Results and stuff

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It sounds like this great player is inside your head and you arent thinking straight. Or maybe you just need to start putting together more solid thought processes than:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with just about everything you said, as summed up by that passage.

I didn't post this hand as an example of a shining moment in clarity.

Carlos had Ts5s. I lost.

Not sure why I posted the hand now. I do apologize if my reasoning, or lack thereof, justifications and mistakes in this hand rubbed people the wrong way. I'll try to post hands that work smoothly and don't reek of simple mistakes in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really not here to criticize the way you played this one. But, I find that posting hands like this help me to figure out what was going through my head at that time in an effort to avoid repeating itself. I love the hands around here that involve tough decisions, but imo a lot of the respected posters around here don't post hands in which they made a silly error on. Poker is a game in which the winner usually makes the least amount of mistakes. The way to avoid making mistakes is to learn from the ones that you or someone else has already made. On that note (I haven't read through the entire thread yet so excuse this if you already have said so,) I am curious as to why you played the hand in the way that you did.