View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Update on the Brazilian guy killed by police last month

[ QUOTE ]
You sound like the type of guy who bitchs when they make a mistake, and bitch that they were not there when you got robbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you sound like the kind of guy who leaps to conclusions and prefers ad hominem arguments to thinking about things.

By the way you're wrong. I have no problem with the police making mistakes. I have a huge problem with them covering it up in some sort of Big Brother rewriting of history.

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] happens wrong every day, I am sure that 99% of the coppers out there are trying to do there best everday, in every situation...its alot harder then siting around playin online poker all day nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, a personal insult. Would you say it's harder than being in the army - which I was until a knee injury stopped me? I guess sitting around taking cheap shots is better than trying to argue on the facts.

I'm sure that most policemen are good people working to mak the world a better place. I'm also sure that when they screw up they and the police force almost always try to cover their ass.

[ QUOTE ]

for assholes like you to live in. So go fck yourself. Oh yea..have a nice day [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, what a well thought out closure to a brilliant post /sarcasm.