View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: OT: Excerpted by Citanul: Proving I\'m not a bot

Just my 2 cents.

Most of what I read doesn't prove that Juicy is a bot.
Juicy plays a lot of tables for many hours... so what.
Juicy doesn't click the popups.... So what... I've missed popups multitabling.

The only truly damning bit of info is that Party has recorded Juicy clicking buttons in simultaneous games within miliseconds of eachother. The buttons were clicked so fast that it was humanly impossible to do the clicking (according to Party). That would suggest that either Party's methods of obtaining this information is flawed, or that Juicy is a bot.

Now, if I were unreal_nh, I'd ask Party how they're collecting this information. If they are waiting until the clicks arrive on their server, then the method is flawed. Their programmers would have to be retarded to do it like that, but there are lots of programmers who seem retarded enough to do such a thing.

If Party were recording the time on the client's end when the button were clicked and then compared that information, then either Juicy clicks at super human speeds, or Juicy is a bot.

In my opinion, the clicking is the really the only damning evidence. So, unreal_nh, try to find out how party collects the info about button clicks. Maybe they can send you logs of the clicks which will reveal their methods.