View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 01:52 PM

Default Re: This is how to make money at SSNL

[ QUOTE ]
That's funny because:

a) it sounds like a self-glorifying "look at me and my big hands and how well I played them" thread.

b) the way you played the first hand makes me picture you as a "learned from 'Live at the Bike' player."

c) if you're trying to show that you can win by "nutpeddling," you've done a poor job by posting a hand where you open limped with JTo, a marginal holding, out of position.

[/ QUOTE ]

a) ok, i probably should have explained myself the first time around, but I really don't understand the fascination with attacking people on this forum. If you can't say anything nice, at least says something constructive

b) I don't know what that means, but I would argue that in some respects I play to the level of my competition. I can make plays that clearly indicate I have a big hand and still get paid off at NL50, so I don't see why that should change

c) First, read the whole damn sentence. Second, there are a lot worse things than limping JTo when I have 300bb in my stack. (Like calling off all your money with TPBK with four cards to a straight on the board)

Once again I make the point that I am not good at poker, just that my opponents are significantly worse, which allows me to be a winning player.