View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: yes another TAX question....

[ QUOTE ]
acme, you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, that sure hurts coming from someone that goes on to show their indisputable ignorance...

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with iceman 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you agree with means spit. All that matters is the tax law. And the tax law is clear on this issue -- the money is taxable when it is won. There is nothing in the law about withdrawals activating the tax burden.

[ QUOTE ]
Please claim every dollar in your party poker account, then when you have a 10K downswing, you will have paid taxes on money you didn't earn. Thats great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...no I won't. And this is even more conclusive proof that you are about as intelligent as my toe jam. When I have a downswing, that will be a deduction against any other gambling winnings from that year.

[ QUOTE ]
You are a moron, and IRS cannot prove anything beyond my neteller account. For all they know, you can claim you won a tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truly LMAO. You spew claims that I am a moron...then you go on and openly talk about commiting tax fraud. That's a real sign of intelligence.

[ QUOTE ]
Dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is appropriate that you sign your post in this matter. It truly describes you.

Acme