Thread: 50/100 3 handed
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 06:27 AM

Default Re: 50/100 3 handed

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if a bad one comes off u might reconsider raising as youre now less likely to be called by the worst hand and when u get reraised youll be a much bigger dog, but fiolding K9 on this board in a blind battle sucks.
it feels gross and its awful for metagame...
looks as if you either went nuts and raised on river w/ nothing or maybe you raised for value but then decided to fold 4 one more bet closing action for the hand... either way, a metagame disaster...
ppl are already gonna be playing agg in a 3handed online game, no need to encourage them.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, and throw in that certain other cards might make a hand like A8 or worse to check-call the river or bet-fold.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">also, he is allowed to check the river and then u csant raise... what if it comes ace or seven? he might check his pair, then u miss a bet...
no1 folds a pair in blind battles at 50/100 online, if he folds he had some stupid bluff that we prob dont mind him fold... not like our hand is invulnerable here.

</font>
i said that, but yeah...
i cant tell u how many times ive threebet fourth in these situations in online games and been called down and won.
ppl will not fold a fvcking pair, but they will check it.

note i never said its an ez automatic reraise, i said id usually threebet it, i believe that is correct. if i just sat down or the guy was new i might just call down, see his hand for 2BB... its just a pair, but its the nut one pair... im sure every1 would be happy to go three if we had AA.